Thursday, March 7, 2013

I broke down and bought the movie "Sinister". Some say it is truly
lousy and some say it scared the heck outta them. I will find out
for myself which one it is. I really want to see a good scary movie
over a big bowl of popcorn.
 
In other news...  This slipcover for this DVD had stickers all over it.
Some folks say that totally ruins the covers via residue etc. The answer
is a product called "Goo Gone" (pictured above). With Goo Gone the
issue is nonexistent. A little drop here and there, sit for a short time
and wipe off all stickers and residue with ease. Some folks don't
believe it, but it has worked for me for years. Saved many a DVD and
Blu-ray covers. Magic be afoot says I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night....
I watched Sinister. I didn't love it, I didn't hate it. It was okay.
Worth a watch. Scared me in parts. Not my favorite type of scares,
but it scared me. And no residue left on the DVD's slipcover thanks
to the Goo Gone.

No comments: