Thursday, August 29, 2013

 
My son and I went to the REGAL CIN  AS last
night to see...


...Kick Ass 2. And it did Kick Ass.


My tickets which via the Regal Crown Club
earned me a free small popcorn which always
softens the snack bar blow a bit. They also afford
me the opportunity to complete an online survey
where I am able to compliment an associate and
maybe win a contest to boot.


My son usually wins or buys something for me from the
arcade area and last night he got this cute little monkey
for me. He looks like he is trying to break out of
there. The monkey doesn't look happy at all
but  he is still real cute.


Well looky here. It's the NECA Kick Ass 2 figures!


Hit-Girl. Morality aside, I think she is so awesome.


And of course Kick Ass himself. I bought these two
figures the other day and I still have one more to get:
MF'er. That may or may not happen due to stuff.

The movie itself was fantastic. Both my son and I agreed
that we were not disappointed in the slightest. We couldn't
think of anything that would have made the movie any better
or more fun. If you go to see Kick Ass 2, stay through the
credits. That's a must. I can't wait to get it on Blu-ray to
watch again.

No comments: