Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Today I found "Leprechaun Returns" and "The Final Wish"
on DVD for five dollars each over at Walmart. Final Wish looks
like a jump scare fest and kind of fun, and I have heard that
Leprechaun is good and stays true to the first movie.

It was just a matter of time until I bought Leprechaun Returns
as I needed it to complete my collection. It is on DVD as are
the rest of my Leprechaun movies.


What I am REALLY excited about and have waited MONTHS for
is the new "Apocalypse Now: Final Cut" on 4K and Blu-ray. This is
supposed to be Francis Ford Coppola's final and ideal version of
this movie. I pre-ordered this movie from the Best Buy store and it
should arrive to The Ranch on the day of the release;
Tuesday, August 27th.

I don't have a 4K player or television but I will put the
Blu-ray and digital copy to good use. 

Apocalypse Now is my all time all time all time
favorite movie and so that I would buy it is a given.

No comments: