Tuesday, October 8, 2019

 
I almost died when I saw this Camp Crystal Lake sign
at the Spirit Halloween store. Normally they have this
not so great plastic thing... THIS sign is on press-board.
I think that is what it is called. It is a far cry from the
plastic thing (that we were still grateful to have offered).

I wanted it bad. But I had to be a grown up for once. This sign
was $30.00. I COULD have afforded it, but it was slightly
too much for me. I also would have had a little problem
finding space for it. I COULD have found space, but not easily.

After much hemming and hawing, I passed.


But I DID find THIS sign which is ALSO very awesome. It was
$9.99 and I have just the spot for it. I will post a picture after
I hang it. I do love the colors and I made the right choice.

No comments: