The other day I went to a supermarket that I don't usually
shop at. They had Habanero peppers. I bought two for my
son and I to try. We've never had them fresh and we both love
hot stuff, a lot. I cut off the portion you see in the picture
and we we split it. We are starting out in safe mode.
and we we split it. We are starting out in safe mode.
Holy cow! I hate to admit it, but this pepper was too much
for us. When it hit, we were thankful we started out with such
a small portion. Oh man. Anyway, we are down, but not out.
P.S. After I ate my portion, I did not drink anything for about
fifteen minutes. So I did get a semi-full experience.
P.S. After I ate my portion, I did not drink anything for about
fifteen minutes. So I did get a semi-full experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment