Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The theme for 2026 at Spirit Halloween is
Camp Harbor Lake. Not a very safe camp
I'm thinkin'. A lot of critters (of sorts) about.



A lovely welcome sign adorns the camp cabins.
Makes you feel right at home, until you
walk inside and...



...look up. Holy cow! Is/was that a camp
counselor, or, gulp, a camper?! Yikes! Hey, it looks
like something is carved into the wooden seat
of that canoe? Let me take a...



...closer look. Well, that's not good.
Moving along.


Here is view of  the back side of the cabins. I would
avoid this area. There is one of them critters I mentioned
someplace nearby. I will show that in the coming
Spooktober days.



The camp definitely has a spirit... or two.



Perhaps we should end today's SPOOKTOBER entry with this:
Let's all sing the camp song!!

Summer camp! Hoo-RAY!
(Maybe.)

No comments: