Saturday, December 25, 2010


I do love scary movies, and I love the "slasher ". My favorite all time "slasher" is Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th Series. Jason will probably make more than one or two appearances in my blog (One of the many reasons you will come to absolutely adore me). And here is one of my favorite Jason figures. And I know what you are thinking: He looks like he is saying, "Merry Christmas, future dead person."
And dang-nabbit, you'd be right.


This photo shows a "rock arch" at a miniature golf course near Temecula in California. My son and I went there to play 18 holes one hot September afternoon. The temperature was over 100 degrees so we had the entire course to ourselves. You are actually able to see this arch from Interstate 15, so keep your eyes peeled he next time you are in the area. It'll be something you can tell your grandkids about.

No comments: