Monday, October 24, 2011

When I was pretty darn young, say like ten or so, my dad
bought this hand that artists use as a model to sketch. It has great detail.
He put a hook on it and hung it up on the wall in his home (my
mom and dad were divorced). It was really interesting to look at...
...a big ol' hand just a hangin on the wall. He knew I admired that
hand so one day he gave it to me. I think I must have been about
thirteen or fourteen. I in turn had it just a hangin on my wall for years.

Now it kind of resides wherever I put it. I don't dare tell you how
many years I have had the hand.

2 comments:

duanemyers50@gmail.com said...

Wow, that is very cool!

Lizzy Tex Borden said...

Hey Duane...

It's BIG too. If that guy were real and hooked up to the rest of him, you wouldn't want him mad at you! Heh heh...

Lizzy