Monday, May 21, 2012

I've been waiting for it, and tonight I am going to see
The Avengers with the ever so.... ever so.... Robert Downey Jr.
It is playing in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D. I think I will play
the middle and see it in 3D.

Pictured above is a toy Iron Man who says things like,
"I am IRON MAN!", "Iron Man armor, combat ready! *sound effect*"
and "I am played by Robert Downey Jr. and my main directive is to
ensure the safety, happiness and *ahem*... well being of Lizzy Tex Borden."

What a kooky toy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did go see The Avengers tonight and it was pretty good.
LOTS of action. LOTS.
Iron Man/Tony Stark is of course my favorite character. Iron Man
is bad ass. And cool. And ever so... ever so... Well, just ever so. But
I suppose we've covered that ground already. You can have your
Thor and your Captain America. It's nights like this that
I wish my name were Pepper.

I will be for sure picking this up when it comes out on Blu-ray.

No comments: