Thursday, June 21, 2012

I went to the movies tonight to see Prometheus. I've been excited
about this one. It was good. I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-ray
so I can watch it again and maybe pick up on a few more things.

The photo above shows my IMAX 3D glasses, my ticket stub, and yes,
that piece of paper was attached to a coupon for ten dollars off my ticket. I got the
coupon when I bought Alien on Blu-ray. So my grand total for seeing
this movie in IMAX 3D was..... TWO FREAKIN DOLLARS.
A rockin good deal says I.

Oh, and in the lower left hand corner is a container with salt in it. I bring it
to season my popcorn to suit my taste buds. I am a nerd like that. There is also
a Kenner Queen Alien toy (not accurate at all) that I bought a few weeks ago.
Anyway, there was a fun time had by all (me).

No comments: