Friday, October 25, 2013

We went to the Burlington Coat Factory today to look around.

 
I spotted this ghost candle way in the back of the shelf. The poor
guy's pumpkin looks like a very sorry version of Charlie Brown.
I feel bad for this candle, but I'm not taking him home.


I also saw this awesome Halloween door mat. Below is a video
I made of the mat in horror filled action.


~ Halloween Mat ~


After the Factory we stopped over to Panda Express.
I experienced the Beijing Beef and Kung Pao Chicken.
And it was good.


Pretty nice day out today on the Panda patio. Cool, but nice.


We brought a fortune cookie home only to discover that it
held not one, but TWO cookies in one package. Now, just
how fortuitous is that? It has to be a sign that luck is coming
our way. If we win a million dollars, I will take a picture of it.

No comments: