Sunday, December 8, 2013

 
I paid another visit to Comics N Stuff.
Will you just look at this aisle? Man...

 
...if you are a Star Wars fan who is really into these smaller
figures, you are HOSED. I mean, it's awesome, but you are
HOSED. There are THOUSANDS of 'em. This place will
go out of business and the building will turn to dust long before
you could ever collect all the ones you want. I feel for you.

 
But hey, I found something that I myself have been wanting
for a looooong time. An alien figure. This figure is a Movie
Maniacs Warrior Alien from the movie "Alien: Resurrection."
I bought this figure for about $30 less than I've seen him sell
for online. You win some, you lose some. Today I won.

This guy has been around a while. The package was dirty and
dusty. But a little Goo Gone for any sticker residue and a damp
paper towel later, and he looks shiny and brand new.

 
This is not the exact figure I've been wanting, but it is okay.
They are not easy to come by for me, so I picked it up. It is
not the greatest figure in the world by a long shot, but I like it.
He will, of course, remain unopened.

No comments: