Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just saw this sitting in the house. I have no idea who bought
Richard Simmons stuff. All I know about Richard Simmons
is that he seems to be an okay guy. He has been helping people
for years and years and you never hear anything bad about him.

And if you never saw him guest on a show called "Who's Line Is
It Anyway", you should do yourself a favor and look it up on
YouTube. I've seen it more than once and I rarely laugh that hard.
Especially for repeat viewings.


I'm excited about this. I got my Gravity Blu-ray. This one stars Sandra
Bullock and George Clooney and is outstanding. I saw it in the theater
and I can't wait to see it again. I just wish they would have done a better
job with the Blu-ray artwork. This is the first time I've ever felt that way.
The movie is just epic, but the cover is so blah.
I could not get a good picture of it.

No comments: