Monday, July 14, 2014

 I went over to Toys "R" Us armed with a 20% off coupon.
I hadn't been there for a few months. I found one cool guy.
Neca's Caesar from "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" which
is in theaters currently. I just watched "Rise of the Planet of
the Apes" the other night and I am all primed for the follow
up. I can't get a great picture of Caesar but he looks good.


I've heard a lot of folks say they don't want to go
back here, especially in the movies.


DICK'S!
Such a beautiful day to go to Dick's, even if you come out
empty handed, which I did. I keep looking for an MSR
Alpine Fry Pan. So far, no luck.


Man, three-thirty in the afternoon and In-N-Out Burger has a
line like this?! The burgers are good, but.... three-thirty in the
afternoon? I timed the wait. Twenty-two minutes. Holy cow.


I deposited my tax return today so I splurged and ordered
something that I have not had in years... A chocolate shake.
It was pretty good, but $2.10 for this size? It's the only size
they have and looks small. Maybe I am just out of the
chocolate shake price loop.

It was really thick too. Kind of difficult to drink while eating. Sort
of like having a delicious pizza sitting in front of you that's too
hot to eat. Not much made me happy today I guess. Except
for my tax return and Caesar. They made me happy.

No comments: