Monday, January 5, 2015

 I scored a few pretty good deals today.
Interview With The Vampire on Blu-ray - $1.00
Stagefright - $1.00
The Silence of the Lambs on Blu-ray - $5.99
The Beyond - $8.99
Total: $18.34. Not bad says I.


I also stopped by Comics-N-Stuff today. I was good. I spent
only $2.99 on a McDonald's Happy Meal Pirates of the
Caribbean "Aye" Ball from 2006.


When you lift up his eye patch there is one of those little
Magic Eight Ball type floaty fortune teller things in there
that will answer all of your important questions about life.

I am not going to ask any questions. I prefer life to be
the wonderful mystery that it has been so far.


 
It came with this little thing that says "Look Inside". I of
course am not going to. It's a "collector thing". Stupid for
something as cheap as this, but it's fun.

No comments: