Thursday, October 8, 2015

I have been chomping at the BIT to share this picture
and I hope you enjoy it before the Spirit Store execs
get wind of it and make me take it down. This.... is a
peek into the BACKROOM AT THE SPIRIT STORE!
I know, this is big, right? I was fortunate enough to be
walking by at just the right moment to snap this picture.
The steel door was closed seconds later.

There appears to be many boxes in there. Some are even
open. There also appears to be a coat hanging there. I can't
believe our luck. So please, DO enjoy it before it gets
taken down.


Oh, and I also was lucky enough to find George Strait's
new CD at Walmart today. A Walmart exclusive actually.
So much good fortune in my life. It's crazy, man.


P.S. I also bought this. It's a place for my hats to rest their feet.
I am going to do my best to get this thing installed tomorrow.

No comments: