Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I bought "SCREAM: The TV Series" on DVD. I watched with
very low expectations all of the episodes on TV last year and
I pretty much did end up enjoying it. I am going to start watching
this now because Season 2 is starting on May 30th. I am going to
do my best to catch it all again. Noah is back and that is good.

Now it is about time to release  the documentary "Urban
Cowboy: The Rise and Fall of Gilley's" on DVD which
also aired about a year ago. Please. PLEASE.

=======================================================

...later that night.

Tonight I watched 4 of the 10 episodes of the SCREAM TV series. I'm
liking it even better this time. No commercials, 5.1 surround sound
and widescreen. Above you see John Karna who portrays Noah Foster
on the show. Noah is kind of like the Randy (Jamie Kennedy)
character from the movies SCREAM 1 and 2. Randy is a beloved
character to me, but I ADORE Noah. Noah is adorable. Yes.

Oh, and if they ever make a biopic about David (I miss you) Bowie
and John Karna plays David, just remember, I called it. You saw
it here first.

No comments: