Monday, June 6, 2016

The Funhouse Massacre looks like a LOT of fun.
I've heard some folks say that it is good. One of
the guys in it is Clint Howard. He is always good
for a weird time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...later that night.
I watched TFM. I am going to give it a 5/10. It was kind
of done like Killer Klowns From Outer Space, but not
near as good. I would see it if it can be had for $4.00
or less... or free. It's an okay Halloween movie.


Stupid me. I said I would not do it anymore. Blind
buy. But he has a nice hat on and he is cute. I think
I have seen him singing on the Internet and I liked
it. We will see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...even later that night.
Hey, I like this guy. He's good. When I buy a CD I usually
load onto my iPod only songs I really, really like. It is
a "saving space" thing. I loaded about 7 of his 11 songs.

No comments: