Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I know... Kind of boring to see the Regal Theater over and over,
but it's a beautiful new day and this is one of my all-time
favorite places.


I have my popcorn and diet (of course!) Coke
and I am going in to see...


??????


The Magnificent Seven! Okay, THIS was a good movie. It is getting
mixed reviews but I sit on a comfortable rock in the "it was a lot
of fun" camp. I bought the movie "Geronimo - An American Legend"
on Saturday, August 20 and it had that coupon for $7.50 towards a
ticket for M7, so I only paid $1. Now that is a bargain. I will just say
that if you love westerns, this is worth seeing. I rate it 8 out of 10
cowboys who save the day.

I cannot wait to buy this movie and see it again.

 
Time to exit the Regal. So long, until we meet again. Great day.

No comments: