Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sometime back I had posted a photo of this machete type deal that
I have. I needed to safely store it but I never had a sheath for it. I have
a friend, Duane, who has a YouTube channel. In one of his videos he
displayed a sheath that he had made out of cardboard and duct tape
for one of his knives. I decided to try it.


Ta-daaaaaa!
Now I can store this thing without fear of cutting myself
when retrieving it. I am posting this photo of the sheath
to show to Duane. Duane has all KINDS of great ideas.
He is The Master.
Thanks Duane!

2 comments:

duanemyers50@gmail.com said...

Hi Lizzy,
Nice job on the sheath! That is a very cool little machete! Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for the shoutout and for the link to my channel. You are the BEST! Keep doing what you're doing! Always, Duane

Lizzy Tex Borden said...

Thanks Duane!

Life is good!

Lizzy