Monday, April 17, 2017

Two more movies to add to my small but growing Jason Statham
collection. "Parker" and "Safe". I have no idea about either movie
but they were only $3.74 each and Kick-Butt Jason is in them.

We shall see.


Be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test.
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie, and we provide
the rest!

Anyway, that is what it looks like to me.

====================================================

...later that night.

I watched "Safe" tonight. Holy cow! Another good one. Above you see the
handsome Mr. Statham onscreen at Borden Cinema as a guy who does
not like it when you threaten little girls. Nobody is going to save you from
him if you do. Great action again. I was not bored for a minute.
I rate "Safe" 7.5 out of 10 Secret Codes.

No comments: