Tuesday, July 18, 2017

 
I finally bought "The Boy" on DVD. It came down in price
quite a bit. Been waitin' for that. People have dumped all OVER
this one, but I still want to see it. We shall see how it is.

They dumped on Annabelle 1 as well, but I liked that one okay.

P.S. I like the picture on the DVD cover, that food.
I wonder if the doll eats that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...later that night.

Okay, I watched "The Boy". This is one of those movies that
you just cannot say much about, or you will give it away. That
said, I am going to say that it kept me entertained, it gave me
the willies in a spot or two, I did not see what happened coming
(and that may be because I am an amateur), and it was worth
watching. I will rate "The Boy" 5.5 out of 10 Peanut Butter and
Jelly Sandwiches. Don't pay more than $7.50 for it.


No comments: