Friday, November 24, 2017

I discovered a new cocoa mix the other day. Oreo.
OREO? This is worth a try.


Boiling the water. You can use milk or water with
this mix. I use water of course.


Wow, there are even bits of Oreo cookies floating
around in there. This was really good. It costs a bit
more, but so far it's worth it.


I decided what the heck... As long as I was out here
I thought I would try scrambling some eggs in the
pretty small fry pan of my newish Snow Peak
Trek 900 titanium pot set.


I scrambled two eggs this time and it was a lot easier
than I figured it would be. I actually thought the little
pan would be pretty useless except as a cover for the pot.
I was really pleasantly surprised.

 
Next time I will add a few potatoes and some
bacon. I am anxious to try this.
And yes, I like my eggs pretty well done.


And don't forget the trash. No matter where you are,
you pack it in, you pack it out.

 
I finished up today just as the sun was going down.
Beautiful.

No comments: