Tuesday, January 22, 2019

 
On Tuesday, January 15 I bought my own copy of
Halloween 2018. That is the latest Halloween movie.

John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis teamed up again.
A Halloween movie dream come true.

Tonight I watched it and I enjoyed it even more than
when I saw it in the theater. It is fun finding the Easter
Eggs and doggone it, most of the characters save for one
("I got peanut butter on my penis!") I really like and care
about. That is slightly rare. I cannot rate it yet. I have
to watch it again. Loved Will Patton.

Pictured above is my McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs
Series 2 Michael Myers figure. This is one of the first figures
I ever bought. Got him probably sometime before the year
2000. And believe me, that was another life. WAY another.
Anyway, okay figure. GREAT Halloween 2018 movie.

Fun To Look For: P.J. Soles.

No comments: