Monday, November 4, 2019

 The battery in my much loved Samsung Galaxy S6 phone finally
got tired and went to sleep for the last time. I had to replace the
phone immediately of course. I went with the Galaxy S10+.
I am dang happy with it. It takes pretty good photographs too.

I love my phone as I am sure many of you do love your phone.


I taped this Post-It note to my computer desk about two and a half
years ago to remind me that I need to update my driver's license
to the new Real ID. I just kept putting it off after hearing that the
lines for getting it (appointment or not) were 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 hours
long. Well, I FINALLY made an appointment as my license expires
very soon and I was able to get an appointment for about three weeks
from the date of my request.

Long story short, I had all of my documents ready to go. I went in, had
my vision test, had my photo taken, I had my renewal upgraded to the
Real ID and from start to finish I was in the DMV for.............................
...................................................................................... 25 minutes.

I am thankful and I am now going to tear up the Post-It note.

No comments: