Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A friend was telling me about a candy called "Kinder Sorpresa".
I was curious about them so she brought me one.
The candy starts out looking like what you see above.


Inside the wrapper is a delicious looking chocolate.
I am all over that.


But wait! That chocolate is actually not through and
through, not solid. It is just a shell concealing a strange
looking capsule. What the hay?


Pop that capsule open and peek inside. There is a puzzle toy
in there. Take all the parts out, follow the instructions and...


...Ta-daaaaa!!!! THIS guy is in there.
That is dang cool.

!!! BUT BEWARE !!!
Why is Kinder Sorpresa banned in the United States?
"The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act prohibits confectionery
products which contain a “non-nutritive object”, unless the non-nutritive
object has functional value. Kinder Sorpresa eggs are legal in Canada
and Mexico, but are illegal to import into the US."

Oh man. I guess we had better keep today's entry on the down low.
And thank you to my friend for thinking of me.
I never take that for granted.

No comments: