Monday, January 6, 2020

I went to Comics-N-Stuff today. They have a LOT of figures
that I would love to have, but as you know I have no more room.
So any new figures are off limits for now. Less expensive and
 space gobbling are the old kid's meals toys and such that
they have tons of in big ol' bins. For the last few years
on my Annual Birthday Extravaganza visits I usually
just buy one of these type little things.


This is what I bought this year. This little R2-D2 toy was made for
Burger King kid's meals in 2005. This is the "Star Wars Episode
III: Revenge of the Sith" Artoo. I looked him up online and his special
trick is squirting water, like a squirt gun. This is below Artoo's dignity
and I can assure you that there will be no squirting of water while
Artoo is in my company. I will post a picture of R2-D2's place at The
Ranch in the future.


I thought Spencer's had closed, but they just
moved upstairs, theming and all.

This was all was a lot more long
winded than I wanted it to be.

No comments: