Thursday, January 28, 2021

Holy cow! It is already Knife Day again here at
El Rancho De La Tex. Today we have a knife that
I bought I don't know where in the early 1990s.
This is a Cold Steel Mini Tanto boot knife.


This is a really nice little knife. I use to run three to
five miles a day and I had purchased this little guy to
keep in my shorts as a last ditch defensive tool against
dogs (or whatever). Fortunately I never had to use it
for that. I cannot remember what I paid for it or like
I wrote, where I bought it.


If you have ever had a Cold Steel blade, this is
an awesome sight to you. I believe this knife is long
since out of production and I cannot find any
information regarding blade material, etc.

I used to have the boxes for everything I ever
bought, but between divorce, moving and
life, I don't have many of them anymore.

**** sad face ****

No comments: