Saturday, April 10, 2021

 
Seeing as how I have been out in the workforce during
this period of Covid, my son thought of me when he saw
this brass Key Smart tool. It is used to open doors and for
computer touch screens and the like. I don't really use it
for that, but it will always be on my keychain because one: it
was from my son and two: it is a cool hunk of brass.


And just recently I saw a cool item on an Internet forum and
searched one down for myself. I found it on Amazon.com. This
is a "RDEXP Solid Brass U Hook Key Chain Belt Wallet Clip
Holder". I like it because one: it is functional and two: it is a cool
hunk of brass.

I love things that get better with age
and these two items are that.

05/11/21 Correction: The Key Smart tool is actually
60% COPPER (not brass) and 40% alloy. My
error. It will still age beautifully.

No comments: