Saturday, July 24, 2021

Here is another movie that I have been wanting to see for years.
I've only seen the trailer and it looks like a lot of fun. They had
the "Vestron Video Collector's Series" #20 copy of "The Wraith"
over at Walmart. Hey, it's Vestron! C'mon!

I think this is kind of a 1986 science fictiony story that takes place
in the Arizona desert. SOLD! Can't wait to see it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...later that night.

Just my feelings, not much of a review.
Okay. this movie was FUN. The Arizona desert paid off in a
big way. Great location. This movie IS pretty cheesy, but it is
1980's cheese all the way. If you like that, you know what I mean.

The bad guy is REALLY an ass and easy to... hate. This is good.
Charlie Sheen is young and handsome and apparently this was just
a short distraction while literally on his way to shoot "Platoon".

I think this movie was inspired quite a bit by Clint Eastwood's
"High Plains Drifter", if you know that story. Anyway, I am going
to give this movie probably too high of a rating, but I will rate it
Nine out of Ten "Things That Just Kind of Disappear and You are
Not Sure Why"s.


Fun To Look Out For:

Clint Howard's "Rughead".
When does having Clint Howard in your movie not pay off?
Never, that's when.

No comments: