Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Happy National Knife Day, 2022!
And just by coincidence, today is also Knife Day at El Rancho
De La Tex! My knife for today is a knife that I bought... yes,
you guessed it: long ago. Gun show I think. This is a Buck Model
189 Intrepid. I believe they were produced from 1998 to 2002.
It is full tang and features a partially serrated tanto blade, 4 and 3/4
inches long. There is also a fine edge along the spine.
The blade is 1/4" thick. The knife is about
11 inches overall.


The black G10 grip panels can be removed for easy
cleaning. The Sheath is kydex with a nylon belt loop.
And look at that pommel. That there is a pounder
to be certain.



This is the only marking on the Intrepid which is kind of
weird, but oh well. And yep, I never used it. I just bought it
because I thought it was kind of cool, different. Glad to
have it now as it is a bit rare, I think. Fun to own.

I love National Knife Day.

No comments: