Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022 From Your Friends at
El Rancho De La Tex.


"Little Guys with BIG GUNS!"
We sure hope you all had a great Christmas. We did
over here at The Ranch to be certain. After a fantastic
home cooked meal with ham, baked potatoes, corn, peas,
carrots and dinner rolls, we settled in to watch "The
Terror of Tiny Town" on the 10 foot screen. Tiny Town is a
western starring all little folks.
Great fun.


I've never really mentioned this before, but here at The Ranch
we do observe Christmas with all of the decorations and the
fixins, but we rarely, if ever exchange gifts. It is just something
that we have not done for years and years. It is a long story.

But tonight my mom and my son surprised me with a gift.
I opened it up and it was "Renegade: The Complete Collection"
on DVD. Something that I had been wanting for a LONG time.
To their surprise and mine as well I became quite emotional.
Actually very emotional. You see, I love Lorenzo Lamas, Reno
Raines and Vince Black and he means a lot to me. I know, weird.
But that's just the way it is,

Thank you mom. Thank you my son.
I will cherish this gift for more than one reason.

What a great Christmas.

No comments: