Monday, May 8, 2023

Back on June 1st of 2019 I had made an entry about a recording
that I made using one of those "cheap little key-chain recorders, the
kind that you might use to remember where you parked, etc....
Ancient tech." Well I just ran across that little recorder while cleaning
out my closet. It is made by Direct To Retail. It is called Memo Mate
and get this: the device can record up to TWENTY SECONDS.

Holy cow!


It runs on 4 L1154 batteries. It ain't running now though. The batteries
are dead. This recorder is at least 30 years old and I am betting that my last
recording is still on it. That being the audio of shooting my .45 Long Colt
Ruger Vaquero in a canyon on El Rancho De La Tex, in 1993, the
audio that can be heard on my entry of June 1st, 2019. I might get
some batteries for it to see if I am right. Anyway....

Click here to read about and hear the "Shooting my Vaquero
in the Canyon" post of June 1st, 2019 if you are interested.

No comments: