Wednesday, July 5, 2023

It's a brand new month and once again it is Knife Day
at El Rancho De La Tex! Recently I renewed my
National Rifle Association membership and for my
efforts I received yet another NRA knife.


Will you just look at that BEAUTY!
I kid.


We all KNOW about these NRA knives. They are ZERO
to write home about. A search of "Stone River LTD" knives
will yield a large amount of $9.99 specials. I would never buy
one.... EVER. You cannot count on them to work for you when
you might really need them, and that is a knife no-no. I would
file these NRA blades under "Gas Station Specials".

But they are fun to collect for "free" so I oil them, wrap
them up with the others I have and pack them away in the
ol' knife box. My son will have them someday... for fun.

You know what? I cannot wait for the next Knife Day!

P.S. Some would argue that I DID pay for this knife, dearly.
That's a subject for another day.

No comments: