Sunday, November 5, 2023

I planted my Ghost Pepper plant from seed on
June 25th and I have not posted an update since
Wednesday, September 13th, so let's do this!

I have pruned it three times now as it keeps getting
too big for my window and I am trying to encourage
new growth lower down. It's not really working
but I still don't have any other safe place
for it to be, so here it stays.

Might be a few more months before
we see a ghost pepper?
If ever?

I have no idea.


And just for good measure here is a picture of the beloved
cactus that I bought for my birthday in January. Thank
goodness it is hanging in there and looking beautiful.

I will probably do a January 2024 vs. January 2023
comparison photo just to see if there has been any
growth. That will be EXCITING and something
to look forward to... right?

No comments: