I bought a new pistol... kind of.
That is not a real firearm.
That is not a real firearm.
It is a Umarex (brand) Colt Peacemaker Revolver Single
Action Army Six-Shooter CO2 Pistol. It is powered by
12-gram CO2 cartridges that are housed inside the grip.
12-gram CO2 cartridges that are housed inside the grip.
It shoots .177 caliber steel BBs from individual cartridges
at up to 410 fps. You insert the BBs into the little holes you
see on the cartridges (in the picture above) and then load the
cartridges into the cylinder and you are good to go. As this
pistol is not an actual firearm, there are no primers involved
and carrying with six rounds chambered is fine. The
pistol comes with six cartridges.
Oh, and there is a working ejector rod, but it is not really used
as there is no shell casing expansion after firing. The cartridges
pretty much just slide right out when unloading.
cartridges into the cylinder and you are good to go. As this
pistol is not an actual firearm, there are no primers involved
and carrying with six rounds chambered is fine. The
pistol comes with six cartridges.
Oh, and there is a working ejector rod, but it is not really used
as there is no shell casing expansion after firing. The cartridges
pretty much just slide right out when unloading.
And here is the pistol itself with imitation ivory grips (plastic)
and a "nickel" finish. Umarex Colt replicas are officially licensed
to use the Colt trademarks. I most likely will never shoot this pistol
as I wanted it just for fun and something to display on a shelf at
The Ranch. I MIGHT shoot it sometime down the line.
Who knows.
This is the front of the box that it came in.
I like the design.
I like the design.
And the back just in case you would
like to see the specifications.
like to see the specifications.






No comments:
Post a Comment