Sunday, February 5, 2012

In honor of Madonna's most excellent halftime performance
today at Super Bowl XLVI (a game that I did not see as I was working
and wouldn't have watched football anyway) that I saw on the Internet
tonight, I have a picture of a gift that was given to me in 1992
during the month it was released. This is Madonna's book
entitled "SEX". It is pretty much a collector's item these days and
the photos inside are beautiful if you like Madonna, which I of course do.

The books are serial numbered, but I have no idea how many were
produced. The book apparently received much negative reaction.
I say joke 'em if they can't take a.....

2 comments:

duanemyers50@gmail.com said...

I remember this book! Wow, has it really been 20 years? Geezz!

Lizzy Tex Borden said...

Hey Duane! 20 years? I'm afraid so, Professor... I'm afraid so....