Sunday, July 1, 2012

On Tuesday, June 12 I posted a photo of a side entrance to the
Spreckels Organ Pavilion in Balboa Park at San Diego, California.
At that time I said I would post a picture or the actual stage. The top
picture shows that stage and the bottom picture shows the view from
the stage out to the audience. And believe me, that place gets filled to the
brim a LOT of the time.

And as I wrote in my last post about Spreckels, this place has had concerts
since 1917. I'm amazed by the pictures I've seen of the people who have attended
events at this pavilion through the years. Image search it on Google if you're
interested. It's even more interesting if you have visited the pavilion for yourself.
And if you ever have the chance, you should. And there is quite a bit more to see at
Balboa Park than the pavilion alone. It's a full day to be sure.

No comments: