Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A few of my little R2D2 figures. I have a few more Artoos and other
astromech droids (from Star Wars of course) that are still in the
packaging. These are just kids toys, but they're not real inexpensive
and they are pretty collectible. I'm still on the lookout for other versions.
And I admit that it is a weird thing to spend my money on, but I'm hooked.

Someday I would like to find (and be able to afford) a real
super duper of some sort and larger Artoo piece of memorabilia.

2 comments:

droog1967 said...

Cool Droids
but they aren't the Droids i'm looking for
;-P
Do you have any Daleks ?
Give me a Dalek anyday.

Lizzy Tex Borden said...

Hey Droog!

This hand waving Power of The Force stuff really works!

A Dr. Who fan, eh? Awesome... Nope, no Daleks.

Thanks for coming by... Don't be a stranger....

Tex