Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I made myself some nachos. They consist of homemade taco chips
and hot sauce. It's NOT salsa and it's not made for the masses so it really is
hot. Both are from a little Mexican store around these parts. The cheese
however is a Kraft brand mix of shredded cheeses. These nachos are
better than they look.
 
 
Anyway...  I have my nachos and I am ready to watch this movie that I
just bought, "Dark Skies". I've heard mixed. But these folks made
"Paranormal Activity" which I thought was fun, and "Insidious" which
was fun too and kind of scary, so we will see. I've been looking forward
to seeing "Dark Skies". It was too expensive for a "blind buy" though.
 
Again, I really appreciate that at this point in my life I am able to spend a
little more than I normally would for a movie I haven't yet seen. I feel
pretty darn lucky. I know what it is like to have zero dinero for long
periods of time, and to be out of work.

(---------------------------------------------}

...later that night.
"Dark Skies" was okay. Not great, but kind of fun. It had it's
moments and I would give it a 5.5 out of 10. Don't pay more
than $7.50 for the DVD or Blu-ray.

No comments: