Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I went to the mall again today.
 
 
And lo and behold, I found myself smack dab
in the middle of the comics-n-stuff store again.
 
 
I once again (as I have for the past year or so) hemmed
and hawed over whether or not I should buy this waaay
overpriced Supergirl Figure. I did not buy her, again.
 
 
But I did buy this old school Batman pin and stuck it on
my bag while I was enjoying a fantastic banana/banana
smoothie from Surf City Squeeze. Please excuse the
ratty bag I am using today.
 
 
And I also bought another Jason Voorhees figure from NECA.
THIS one I am GOING to open. I have purchased a few others
and I have said that I am going to open at least one of them but I
never did. But today, before I paid for this guy I dropped him
denting the packaging a bit. That cemented the deal.
Consider him opened.
 
It was an okay day.

No comments: