Monday, June 24, 2013

Man of Steel

I went to see Man of Steel in IMAX 3D. Above is the 3D glasses
I didn't drop into the bucket (again), my tickets and a Cheez-It Crackers
box because it is the only thing I have with a Man of Steel picture on it.
It was entertaining. It makes the Christopher Reeve Superman look really
primitive. But ya know what? In my mind, Christopher Reeve is still the
only Superman. With due respect to Henry Cavill, I know he tried, he just
doesn't have that Superman light in his eyes that Christopher has. But I will
buy the Blu-ray when it comes out because it was good.
 
I also picked up this "Turbo" poster. I have no idea what the movie is about,
and I am thinkin' that I never will. And that orange thing kind of freaks me
out. But I got the poster because I am poster greedy that way.

No comments: