Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I first saw Apocalypse Now in Westwood CA, at the Picfair Theater
on Pico & Fairfax in 1979 when it opened. It has been my
all time favorite movie since that night. I have the program for the
movie but nothing else. I mean, for my ALL TIME FAVORITE
MOVIE, I have nothing else. I can't afford what I really want
which is a scale model of PBR Street Gang, so..... 
 
...enter the poster. I bought it from Amazon for about seven dollars.
I bought the frame today and here it is. I like it and it now hangs
above the Indiana Jones poster that I got at the theater when I went to
see, to see. to see, well I can't remember what I saw, but Indiana is a
cool poster too. They are both 11 x 17".
 
"Hello Almighty, Almighty, this is PBR Street Gang - radio check, over."

================================================

Later that night...

Man, I sure wish I could have one of these delivered tonight, but
where we live, they don't deliver. Too far into the hills for
them to go. There are more advantages to living here than
disadvantages, but I sure could go for a pizza.

No comments: