Monday, September 2, 2013


I went over to Walmart to buy Rob Zombie's latest, The Lords
of Salem...


...which I did. This is the Blu-ray and DVD Edition. It also includes
a "Walmart Exclusive": a CD with a few of Rob's songs on it. Unfortunately,
I have all of the songs on CD already. I have yet to see the movie though and
I am really anxious to be probably let down. We will see.

 
How cute! I bought my first skull of the 2013 Halloween
season too! Doo-dah!

 
He was happy as a lark to ride on the dashboard all over town with me.

 
But our first stop was Panda Express for an awesome plate of food.

 
And for me? The hotter and spicier the better.
Beijing Beef. OH yeah.... And I sing. Heaven, I'm in
heaven. And my heart beats so.
that I can hardly speak*...

 
Get real, fortune cookie.
I wouldn't let any dude from "Jersey Shore" come anywhere near
me, let alone toss me around. (rim-shot)
 
 
*"Cheek to Cheek" by Irving Berlin -1935

No comments: