Tuesday, September 17, 2013


We've been going to The Indian Store for quite a few years. They have
all things Native American and the place is really great.


This statue stands outside. I unfortunately do not know who he is. It
might be obvious and I'm probably lame for not knowing. There
is some writing at the base of the statue, but I didn't get a photo. Fail.


I love these wool blankets. I've seen them for years on travels through the
Southwest, but I've never been able to buy one. They are not inexpensive.


They do have hats, although I don't believe that they are especially good hats.
I did have my eyes on these tricorn hats though. But they were charging a
little more than I wanted to pay. I believe they are wool. They are just
fun hats. Better then some, not as good as many more.


I did not get photos of all the most beautiful stuff, there is lots of that.


And they had these turtles in a half barrel that were pretty cagey. Every time, and
I mean every time I would look in on them, they would all in unison retreat into
their shells. It was uncanny. I never once got even a glimpse of them. Amazing.


A really bad photo of a pretty neat antler lamp. It reminds me of something
from a lodge in Yosemite.


I don't usually buy much at all if anything. It's mostly just a great place to visit
and look around. But this time I did buy these two conchos, I have a little
collection of conchos going on. Western type for the most part.

Another nice visit. Will go back again soon.

No comments: