Sunday, March 30, 2014

I went to this new Walmart. It's really amazing how nice they
are inside before the masses find them. No pictures from
inside. Fail!


Folks illegally parked in a "Handicapped Parking" zone again. It
may look like one of the spots is not marked "handicapped",
but that is not the case. One side is for parking and the other is
for unloading passengers. And people who park here illegally
know it.

It just really bothers me when people are lazy to the point of
putting others out. I am this close (look at my fingers, look
at them!) to confronting them. The only thing that stops me is
that I would be one of "THOSE" people and probably end
up on YouTube, or worse yet, COPS.

But check out that sweet ride in the form of a red pick-up back
there on the left. I don't know much from trucks, but I'm pretty
hip to sweetness.

No comments: