Thursday, May 22, 2014

I went grocery shopping today. While at Walmart I saw
a "fireworks" display. Darn early says I. But they aren't real
fireworks. They are like party poppers all of them. I haven't seen
real fireworks in years. Kinda sucks. Anyway, my son has always had
fun with these string popper dealies so I bought a few boxes for him.


 I went over to World Market to look around and ended up buying
a "Fish Bowl" of party snacks. It has stuff in it like rice crackers, honey
roasted peanuts and wasabi green peas. It's good munchin' and for
$6.99 it should be. I used to get these for Christmas on occasion.


And last but not least, Curse of Chucky finally came down in price so
I bought it and watched it tonight. Holy cow, that was fun. Totally
worth the $9.69 price tag. The ending(s) was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. If you
like Child's Play, you gotta see this one.

No comments: