Monday, May 5, 2014

 
Went to SEARS. Outside it was cold.


Inside it was.... cold STEEL. The awesome cold
steel of an Irwin Original Vise-Grip. I bought this for
my tool box. Now I have a little one, and this one.
If you don't have a Vise-Grip, you need to get one.
Serious.


While at the mall I broke down and bought this CD.
The Moody Blues: Days of Future Past. I have been
wanting this for a really long time. But the price. I finally
did pay that price. This is not just a CD, it is an event.
Ever heard Nights In White Satin? Tuesday Afternoon?
This CD holds special memories for me.


And how could I not stop in here. Comics -N- Stuff.


I didn't get much this time. Just a Muftak figure. He was
loose in a bag and he's marked Kenner, 1998.  Muftak was
a character seen in Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina in Mos
Eisley on Tatooine, in Star Wars Episode 4. He's kind of
different and will look good on my SW shelf.


~ A Short Postcard Video of Comics -N- Stuff ~

No comments: