Saturday, November 1, 2014

364 days until Halloween. *sigh*

Back on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 I had posted this picture of a building
that I think looks 50's retro, saying how much I love it. So it's been there like
what? Fifty or sixty years? And all it takes is for me to say I like it out loud...


...and this happens. This is where my cool building once stood. Hmmmm... Let
me think about what I can say I like next. This could play in my favor.

I've GOT it! I've always just loved those 7-ELEVEN buildings.

3 comments:

duanemyers50@gmail.com said...

Hi Lizzy,
Posted at 11:11 pm? So cool!
So what happened to that building? Did they tear it down? Do you think the 7-11 is next? :) LOL

Peace,
Duane

Lizzy Tex Borden said...

Hey Duane!

Yes, my beloved little piece of 1950's is gone. Replaced by cigarettes, Colt 45 Malt Liquor and beef jerky (which is not always a totally bad thing!). I have a feeling that the 7-Eleven will be there until the town is no longer.

Peace out to my brother from another mother!

Lizzy

duanemyers50@gmail.com said...

"brother from another mother!"
BAHAHAHAHA!!!
You are hilarious! :)