Monday, November 17, 2014

It was a beautiful day and I went to the movies for the first
time in (what is for me) quite a while.


I saw Interstellar with Matthew McConaughey. I took
this really terrible picture of the movie's poster before...


...I went into Theater 6.


Interstellar was pretty darn good. If you like love and family
and sci-fi and wormholes and black holes and space and planety
stuff, there is a good chance you will enjoy Interstellar. I didn't
look at anything about Interstellar before I went and I was really
surprised to see all of the actors and actresses that kept popping up.

And Matthew? He was totally Mcfinenaughey as usual.


And to top off the day, I captured a mid-air jacket toss
in the background of my tickets picture, kind of.
Life, so Olympian. So good.

No comments: